On Monday I was thinking boyfriend or no boyfriend...no boyfriend.
There was just WAYYY too much drama in the beginning...I don't know why but I am drawn like a moth to a light to guys that I feel like I can fix. I know its not something that I do intentionally, but if I feel like there is something that needs to be fixed, yeap, I will want to be with you. John Mayer was right, Im stealing cleaning up the mess that my dad made when he left. When daddy walks out he is setting up his little girl for a lifetime of fixing, needing to be the protector, wanting to help EVERYONE, putting everyones needs before hers. Thanks dad.
Oh well, so I'm single again, wooo...truth be told I am making leaps and bounds in getting over Tom, but I do miss him TONS, really I just miss my best friend. The friendship that I had with him was amazing, I miss that. Oh well, I am leaving for Mackinac on the 14, YEY! When the ferrys start running is when the FUN begins...
SUMMER 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment